Last updated November 05, 2020
Welcome to Sonopacks
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sonopacks’s Website.
Sonopacks is located at:514 route d’Ouilly
SIRET : 808 863 781 00015 – APE : 7410Z
VAT not applicable, article 293B of the French General Tax Code
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use
Sonopacks’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: email@example.com
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and
any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of France. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
ABOUT OUR SOUNDS, MIDI FILES, SOUNDS LOOPS, CONSTRUCTION KITS AND SYNTH PRESETS
All sounds, midi files, sounds loops, construction kits and synth presets available from Sonopacks are licensed, not sold, to you by Sonopacks.
Sonopacks is either the owner or entitled licensee of the sounds, midi files, sounds loops, construction kits and synth presets.
Sonopacks is either the owner or entitled licensee of the cover visuals, the demo tracks mix/sounds and the demo tracks videos.
All our music demo tracks, music loops, midi loops, sounds and presets are right protected by the French law.
The payment you make to download the sounds gives you the non-exclusive right to incorporate these sounds and loops in audiovisual productions, websites, video games or other media productions, without paying any additional royalties, license fees, or any other fees to Sonopacks or third parties.
You may not distribute, sell, rent, lease, sub-license, assign or otherwise transfer any of the sounds, construction kits and presets except as incorporated in a fully mixed musical production.
You may not distribute, the sounds, construction kits and presets in native format or in any format which could be construed as competitive.
This license expressly forbids resale, re-licensing, or other distribution of these sounds, construction kits and presets, either as they exist, or any modification thereof.
You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds, construction kits and presets to another user, or for uses in any competitive product.
For midi files, you may not release and/or distribute the exact original track that the template is based on as your original track.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
Synth marks used for playing our packs:
– Serum is a synth by Xfer Records
– Sylenth1 is a synth by Lennar Digital
– Spire is a synth by Reveal Sound
– U-No-Lx is a synth by Tal Software
– Diav is a synth by u-he
We don’t have any commercial relation or contract with those synth’s producers.
All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
– American Express
The prices of Sonopacks – Xavier Schneider VAT not applicable, article 293B of the French General Tax Code.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We may change prices at any time.
You can command from all countries of European Union, U.K, U.S.A, Canada, Australia, Argentina and Brazil.
All payments from outside of Europe will be automatically converted in Euros.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
All sales are as normaly final and no refund will be issued.
If you have technicals problems to install our products, please contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds are only given at the discretion of the management in exceptional case.
Unless otherwise stated, Sonopacks and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Sonopacks. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from www.sonopacks.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.sonopacks.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.sonopacks.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.sonopacks.com
Redistribute content from Sonopacks (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
6. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
7. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
18. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
21. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
24. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
25. Republish material from Sonopacks
26. Sell, rent or sub-license material from Sonopacks
27. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Sonopacks
28. Redistribute content from Sonopacks
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post opinions in areas of the products’s pages. Sonopacks does not screen, edit, publish
or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or
opinions of Sonopacks, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the
person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Sonopacks shall
not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused
and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
- Sonopacks reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers
in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,
patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material
or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities
or unlawful activity.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
- You hereby grant to Sonopacks a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not use the Site or the Marketplace Offerings for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of Marketplace Offerings, violate any laws. Among unauthorized Marketplace Offerings are the following: intoxicants of any sort; illegal drugs or other illegal products; alcoholic beverages; games of chance; and pornography or graphic adult content, images, or other adult products. Postings of any unauthorized products or content may result in immediate termination of your account and a lifetime ban from use of the Site.
We are a service provider and make no representations as to the safety, effectiveness, adequacy, accuracy, availability, prices, ratings, reviews, or legality of any of the information contained on the Site or the Marketplace Offerings displayed or offered through the Site. You understand and agree that the content of the Site does not contain or constitute representations to be reasonably relied upon, and you agree to hold us harmless from any errors, omissions, or misrepresentations contained within the Site’s content. We do not endorse or recommend any Marketplace Offerings and the Site is provided for informational and advertising purposes only.
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We can not see any password that you type, in your Account or to pay.
Reservation of Rights
If you enjoy our website or products, you can link our website or products pages.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
No use of Sonopacks’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
Disclaimer and Limitations
You agree that Sonopacks cumulative liability with respect to any claims made in relation to or arising out of this agreement on any theory or basis will not exceed the purchase fee paid by you to Sonopacks.
Credit & Contact Information
COPYRIGHT 2020 Sonopacks. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
This Terms of service page was created at privacyterms.io terms & conditions generator. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us: email@example.com